Position: Work Order Processor
Precision Property Management, LLC (PPM) has an opening for an experienced Work Order Processor.
Summary: This position is responsible for submitting completed work orders to our clients. The work order processor reports to PPM VP of Operations.
- Ability to learn and understand client requirements for work order processing to include completions, bids and invoicing.
- Assist with managing urgent client phone calls and emails and rapidly work to resolve time sensitive issues.
- Ability to use effective communication between PPM staff, field contractors and clients in order to instill confidence and solve problems in a constructive manner.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to assist operations by performing quality control checks on work orders received from field staff and contractors.
- Assist Vendor Management with on boarding of new contractors and field staff.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in order to meet client deadlines.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and a team player.
- Able to work independently from remote location to include home office.
- Experience in the property preservation field a plus.
- Competitive salary based on experience